Two Treatises: Mutual Reminding & Good Manners
- Author:Imam 'Abdallah Ibn Alawi al-Haddad
- Creator:Dr. Mostafa al-Badawi
- Publisher:Starlatch, Llc
- Buy New: $51.08
as of 12/5/2013 04:33 EST details
- Sales Rank:1,843,389
- Languages:English (Unknown), Spanish (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.3 x 6.4 x 8.4
- Publication Date:September 1, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This volume contains two concise treatises of the venerable Imam al-Haddad. The first treatise, 'Mutual Reminding,' distils the ethic and content of offering good counsel to one another. The chief elements of counsel, says the Imam, are taqwa (an active fear and consciousness of God) and detachment from the material world. These elements connect well with the topic of the second treatise, 'Good Manners,' which discusses the manners recommended of the spiritual wayfarer as he or she takes the path to spiritual felicity"
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Power By onebuybook