The Everything Guide to Potty Training: A practical guide to finding the best approach for you and your child
- Authors:Kim BookoutKaren Williams
- Publisher:Adams Media
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.74
as of 12/13/2013 00:30 EST details
- You Save: $8.21 (83%)
- Sales Rank:1,953,836
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):0.7 x 4.5 x 7.2
- Publication Date:July 18, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Potty training made easy!
Potty training can be a challenging and stressful event for parents and kids alike. This portable manual breaks down each popular potty-training approach, and the pros and cons of each. Plus it has the expert advice you need, along with tips from fellow parents.This handy guide helps you to:
- Recognize when your child is--or isn't--ready
- Find the right training approach for your child
- Know when to stop training and when to persevere
- Reward successes and install confidence
This comprehensive resource helps you turn a typically frustrating period into a time of productive learning. This book will help you leave the diaper bag behind!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Power By onebuybook