Managerial Economics & Organizational Architecture
- Authors:James BrickleyJerold ZimmermanJr., Clifford W. Smith
- Buy New: $63.00
as of 12/7/2013 02:51 EST details
- Sales Rank:108,380
- Format:Black & White
- Languages:Middle English (Parallel), English (Unknown), English (Original Language), Unknown (Dictionary), English (Published), Unknown (Translation)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.3
- Dimensions (in):1.2 x 8 x 9.8
- Publication Date:October 13, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Managerial Economics and Organizational Architecture, 5e helps the student to gain an understanding of the basic tools of economics used to solve important business problems. It also provides an in-depth analysis of the firm and corporate governance topics. The Fifth Edition has an improved focus on decision-making and managerial applications, within the structure of an organization.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Power By onebuybook